◆ FAQ ◆
Where are you based/where do you make the rings?
Our private workshop is based in Sydney, Australia.
How long will it take for my ring to be made?
It will generally take 2-6 weeks, depending on your choice of style and elements of customisation.
What metals can you work with?
We predominantly work with Gold and Silver (925). We offer all varieties of Gold (i.e., yellow, white, and rose in both 9ct and 18ct). Please contact us for gold prices.
I don't know my ring size?
We are currently working on creating a ring size guide for our clients. Until this is available, it's best to visit any local jeweller and ask them to measure you.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship your ring anywhere in the world. Please see below for shipping costs. Please contact us for shipping costs outside of the countries mentioned below.
◆ TERMS OF TRADE ◆
- Due to the bespoke nature of our product, exchange or refund cannot be provided once order is placed.
- Rings in most cases can be re-sized at an extra cost.
- Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
◆ SHIPPING ◆
- Orders for delivery within Australia will be sent via Registered Post through AusPost at a cost of $10.
(We can insure your parcel, and the cost will be confirmed prior to dispatch.)
- UK & Europe: $30 (with tracking number via AusPost).
- United States & Canada: $30 (with tracking number via AusPost).