Where are you based/where do you make the rings?
Our private workshop is based in Sydney, Australia.
How long will it take for my ring to be made?
It will generally take 2-6 weeks for your ring to be made, depending on what it is. Labour intensive orders may take longer, and an estimated delivery date will be given.
What metals can you work with?
We predominantly work with Gold, Sterling Silver (925), and Brass. We offer all varieties of Gold (i.e., yellow, white, and rose in both 9ct and 18ct). Please contact us for gold prices.
I don't know my ring size?
We are currently working on creating a ring size guide for our clients. Until this is available, it's best to visit any local jeweller and ask them to measure you.
Do you ship worldwide?
We can ship your ring anywhere in the world. Please see below for shipping costs. Please contact us for shipping costs outside of the countries mentioned below.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our product, exchange or refund cannot be given as a result of change of mind.
- Due to the nature of our product offering, sometimes production times can take longer than expected. We always strive to stick to our original delivery date, but in some cases we ask for your consideration and understanding when things take longer than planned.
- Rings in most cases can be re-sized at an extra cost.
- Gift vouchers are strictly valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
- All Australian orders will be sent via Registered post through Australia Post for $10.
(We can insure your parcel, and the cost will be confirmed prior to dispatch.)
- UK & Europe: $25 (with tracking number via Australia Post).
- United States & Canada: $25 (with tracking number via Australia Post).
© N.C. AUSTIN 2019